I’ve had my work printed and written about in a variety of publications.
Articles Featuring my Recent Work & Projects
- “‘We can do it’ Intersectional strategies for women in the workplace” by Kyra Bruce, The Tulsa Voice Dec. 4-19, v. 6, no. 24: features a story on this Tri-City Collective’s Real Talk: Voicing the Margins series I curated.
- “Dreams Detained: Immigration & Human Rights” by Jessica Vasquez, The Tulsa Voice July-B 2019 edition: features an interview with me about this Tri-City Collective’s Real Talk: Voicing the Margins series I curated.
- “Freedom Road” written Quraysh Ali Lansana & researched by Bracken Klar, Oklahoma Today Magazine January/February 2019 edition cover story: about the history of Civil Rights in Oklahoma
- “Jazz Collections & Performance Practice at the University of North Texas” by Bracken Klar, Music Library Association Newsletter March/April 2012 edition: covers the MLA 81st Annual Meeting
Articles Featuring ABR Productions
- “Identity Search” by Josh Kline, Urban Tulsa, July 23, 2008 edition: article about Tulsa’s music scene, including the contributions of Bracken and ABR Productions
- “Art of Collaboration” by Josh Kline, Urban Tulsa, May 7, 2008 edition
- “Start the Parade” by G.K. Hizer, Urban Tulsa, March 5, 2008 edition
- “East, West by Midwest” by Josh Kline, February 13, 2008 edition
- “Downtown Underground” by Matt Elliott, Tulsa World, May 27, 2007 edition